34081 92 SQUADRON 100 CLUB
Phil Little is the 100 club contact at:
106 Holly Leys, Stevenage, Herts. SG2 8HY. E-mail:
Members, download a form here to advise what skills you can offer!
Help keep 92 Squadron alive by helping out with some of the activities
below. Photo by Ian Bowskill.
* SHOP WITH US THROUGH EASYFUNDRAISING (LINK ABOVE)
* SEARCH WITH US THROUGH EASYFUNDRAISING (LINKED FROM THE ABOVE)
* JOIN AS A MEMBER
* MAKE A DONATION (Link on left) *
* TAKE PART IN OUR 100 CLUB
* ORGANISE LOCAL SALES STALLS AT RALLYS OR AIR-SHOWS, MODEL SHOWS ETC.
* ARRANGE A CAR BOOT SALE OR STALL WITH DONATED ITEMS.
* ORGANISE A DANCE, DISCO, LINE DANCING ETC.
* ORGANISE A COACH TRIP SOMEWHERE IE. NENE VALLEY RAILWAY!
* COME AND HELP ON THE ENGINE - WE NEED UNSKILLED AND SKILLED LABOUR -
IT'S A GOOD DAY OUT AND IT CAN BE FUN!
Easyfundraising is one of the most painless ways to help us to raise funds. When you shop online please use the
link to Easyfundraising on this page or on the Home page. There are more than 2,000 retailers signed-up to this
scheme and every single one will make a donation when you shop whilst connected using the link from our site.
Similarly with the Easysearch link each time you search the Internet for some information and follow one of
the result links, half of all money earned from these links will be paid to us to help with the overhaul and
general operating expenses of the engine. Why not set Easysearch as your browser's default search engine?
* ARRANGE A GARDEN PARTY, BAR-B-QUE, RAFFLE TOMBOLA ETC.
All these ideas are being done in different parts of the country. Dependent on where you live and your transport
situation you can either join some of the others already at it, or start up your own operation locally.
THERE IS PLENTY OF HELP AND ADVICE AVAILABLE ON HOW TO START
- YOU ONLY HAVE TO CONTACT ANY OF THE OFFICERS OF THE SOCIETY ON THE OFFICERS